Terms and Conditions
The term Shop Made Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Nash Works, Nash Lane, Belbroughton, Stourbridge, West Midlands DY9 9TD. Our company registration number is 7077994 Nash Works, Nash Lane, Belbroughton, Stourbridge, West Midlands DY9 9TD. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Shop Made Ltd’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Trading Terms and Conditions
- Shop Made Ltd credit terms are 7 days from date of invoice. If payment of the price or any part thereof is not made by the due date, then Shop made Ltd shall be entitled to charge interest on the outstanding amount from the due date at the rate of % over the Bank of England published Bank rate accruing on a daily basis until payment is made. We shall also be entitled to charge administration charges based on the amount outstanding:- Under £1000.00 (£50 + VAT), £1000.00 – £9,999.99 (£100 + VAT), £10,000,00 + (£150 + VAT). After 30 days Shop Made Ltd reserve the right to switch a shop off if payment has not been made. All shops on our unique commission or pay monthly scheme remain the property of Shop Made Ltd until the end of our agreed terms and final purchase payment is made.
- VAT is charged at the standard UK rate where applicable.
- Copyright remains the property of Shop Made Ltd until payment is made in full within our payment terms. Intellectual rights on design, artwork, print or any project undertaken with us remains with us unless our terms are met.
- Handover of the shop includes a training session on the use of the shop and admin areas. Further training or advice is available from Shop Made Ltd, but we reserve the right to charge for these services.
- In the unfortunate circumstance that you wish to stop trading, we would still require any remaining planned installments to be settled as if the shop were still trading. For example if you stopped trading 24 months into a 36 month contract, we would still expect payment for the remaining 12 months of that contract.
- Once a shop is delivered to you and trading begins we are not responsible for any changes to the site, even on our commission based or pay monthly schemes. Updates such as festive banners, advertising and other changes are the responsibility of the trader. We do however, offer these services as chargeable extras.
- We use Magento to deliver our online shops. Magento is feature rich and there are many plugins available to extend functionality of the website. Our liability for supporting Magento however only covers the basic Magento platform and any plugins that we explicitly state as supported by Shop Made Ltd. Should you install a plugin that has an adverse effect on your shop we are not responsible for fixing it. We will offer to help resolve any issues though but this would be a chargeable exercise.
- Although we have a comprehensive backup policy and backup procedures in place. These backups are for our benefit in restoring your site in the event of a server crash or other unforeseen issue. We can restore backups at request from you, but this would be a chargeable exercise without guarantee of success.
Comments are closed.